The Wellness Project for Love & Grace is dedicated to improving maternal and fetal health through
- research on preeclampsia
- education, advocacy and awareness and,
- providing support for affected mother
Preeclampsia is a dangerous pregnancy complication, indicated by high blood pressure.
- It is a leading cause of maternal death worldwide, and
- It occurs 7X more in developing countries than developed countries
In Nigeria specifically:
- 2% to 16.7% of pregnancies are affected
- About 37,000 maternal deaths yearly are caused by preeclampsia.
- High BP in pregnancy goes unchecked and untreated due to
- poor access to antenatal care, low healthcare provider knowledge, low public awareness, and poor socioeconomic conditions.
By participating in this walk and donating, you will:
- help further our mission to make preeclampsia a preventable and manageable condition,
- ensure safer pregnancies and improved health for Nigerian mothers and babies.
Join us to raise awareness and save the lives of many mothers!
RSVP using the Whatsapp option or completing the form below.